Section Navigation Bar

Report an unlicensed private rented property


If you suspect a private rented property within the borough to be unlicensed, you can use this form to tell us the property address.
All reports will be dealt with confidentially.
If you wish to find out more about our licensing schemes please visit our Property Licensing pages
eForms by AchieveForms