Section Navigation Bar

Property Licensing: Notification of Temporary Exemption



Please complete this form if you are a person in control of or managing a private rented property within the London Borough of Newham which is required to be licensed under Part 2 or 3 of the Housing Act 2004. This form should be used to inform the Council of a licensable property which is not so licensed and that you are taking particular steps which will exempt the property from requiring a license.


Please note that a separate form must be completed for every property that requires a temporary exemption.

eForms by AchieveForms